6 hr ago WTOLThe program is called 'Report a Drug Dealer.' Crime Stoppers are looking for anonymous information about drug dealers and their operations in the county.
The new case management system will allow all the courts to operate under one system, share information, only enter data once and use just one tech team to maintain the system.
The people who live in the Manitou Beach area on Devils Lake say the community has come back to life thanks to a massive revitalization that has taken place within the last few years.
It's been 30 years since the radio room has had an upgrade. Now, thanks to a grant from the Eagles, the Rossford Fire Department has a new work space.
Toledo Police say a woman was attempting to drive around a railroad crossing gate when her car was hit by a train on Wenz near South Ave just before 8 p.m.
Three Toledo Public Schools have been given some big awards. Two schools received the Ohio School of Promise Award, which is the highest award in the state.
Local businesses are getting phone calls from someone asking for donations to the Perrysburg Fireman's Fund. The Perrysburg Fire Department is not collecting donations for the fund, and they say if they were, they wouldn't be calling businesses or homes.
The Collingwood Arts Center, built in 1872, has an incredible history, including rumors of paranormal activity. But, is it filled with ghosts?
Promedica says the decision was part of a bigger fertility provider group with offices in Michigan and Sylvania, offering eight doctors as opposed to one.
Looking for something spooky this Halloween? Here are a few places reportedly haunted in northwest Ohio.
The former Merrilat Factory in Lenawee County has been vacant for six years, but now a new occupant in moving in.
WTOL 11 and Kroger are teaming up to giveaway $2000 worth of gift cards! Go to http://www.toledonewsnow.com/ for the contest details and how to register to win.
Radon gas is the second leading cause of lung cancer and while it's seeping into the classrooms, not at school districts are testing for it. Melissa Andrews talks with area schools on why they test or don't test. And health officials who think that all districts should. Watch, Toxins in the Classroom, Tuesday, November 4th at 6pm on WTOL 11.
Anyone donating blood on Monday, November 3 from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. at the Red Cross Toledo Blood Donation Center located at 3510 Executive Parkway in Toledo will be eligible for a chance to win one of 50 pairs of tickets to the Thursday, November 13 4 p.m. TSO performance at The Huntington Center.
A man Toledo Police say shot his own cousin earlier this week in south Toledo has been arrested. Police say Nicholas Braylock turn himself in to officers on Friday.
St. John's Jesuit High School and Academy have been evacuated because of a bomb threat. All students, faculty and staff are safe.
A Toledo man has accepted a plea agreement from prosecutors, admitting he killed his ex-girlfriend. Police say Marquis A. Walker, 29, shot and killed 23-year-old Jordan Jones at the Tamaron apartments on Alexis Road near Jackman Road around 10:30 p.m. on October 13, 2013.
A minor accident briefly delayed traffic Friday morning into downtown Toledo.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says a man was taken to the hospital after losing control of his vehicle and driving into a ditch in the 14000 block of Township Road E early Friday morning.
Toledo Police say they shot and killed a dog Thursday after they saw it attacking a four-year-old boy in the area of Bush and Ontario in north Toledo.
A police chase ended in a crash early Friday when a vehicle being pursued by police struck a tree at Sackett and Key Street just a block away from an earlier accident on the Anthony Wayne Trail.
Edward Gill decided to try a $6,000 unsecured loan from Cash Advance.
According to the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network, every 2 minutes another American is sexually assaulted. In fact, it is estimated that one in five women will be sexually assaulted during her college career.
The election is next Tuesday. Ohio did not have a Senate seat up, so as a state, we dodged most of the hyper-heated election coverage to which we have become accustomed.
Wednesday night around 8 p.m. a man entered a Speedway gas station on Route 53 in Tiffin and demanded the cash from the register. Police believe this suspect may be responsible for another robbery from Monday.
Mario never seems to back away from a challenge, even though, sometimes, you wouldn't blame him if he wanted to sit out a few plays.He was born with one arm and one leg, but he's played sports his whole life.
Three cities are getting up to $10,000 in grant money for the Ohio EPA in an effort to protect the water, while 13 other cities applications are still pending.
Police say in September of 2010, two men were seen firing shots at a group of partygoers on Fernwood. Racole "Cocoa" Hill, 42, was arriving at the party and was hit once and the suspects fled.
The new program kicked off at Fulton Job and Family Services. They are providing ex-prisoners in Fulton, Henry and Williams County with a wide range of services, including help finding work, housing, transportation and assistance with mental issues.
Promedica's fertility center of northwest Ohio on North Cove Blvd will close after the first of the year.
It was a chilly October day when Professor Trickster, aka StormTrack meteorologist Robert Shiels, hatched a diabolical plan to bring another terrible winter to Toledo. Thanks to kids at Toledo Children's Hospital and some of Toledo's finest, his plan was foiled.
Northwood leaders say panhandling is increasing in their city and although it is not illegal they are looking to put it to an end.
The bank is renewing it's naming rights agreement for the 8,000 seat center. The arena is home to the Toledo Walleye hockey team and has hosted more than 50 sold out entertainment events.
Wednesday's bomb threat at Vehtek in Bowling Green not only took a lot of manpower from law enforcement, but also cost the company hundreds of dollars in labor while stopping production for a couple of hours to search the building.
The Monroe Street Office Depot and Halloween City stores have reopened after a gas leak forced a brief evacuation Thursday afternoon.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office released a photo of missing 22-year-old Chelsea Bruck at a party last Saturday. The sheriff's office asked for help identify the people in the photo. They say they want to talk to everyone in it to further their attempts to find Bruck.
Findlay Police say a 10-year-old girl told them she was chased by an unknown man Thursday morning while walking to the bus stop.
Winterfest is coming! The Toledo Walleye made the announcement Wednesday with a list of activities you can expect this winter which are all part of the first-ever Winterfest event happening in downtown Toledo.
The Sylvania School District says a decrease in tax refunds led them to finding an extra $1 million in their budget.
Police are on the scene after a teen was struck by a car at Edgar and Cowan in west Toledo.We're told the 14-year-old Whitmer High School student was crossing Edgar Road when he was hit.
Target, Home Depot, Michaels Stores, Chase Bank. Every week, it seems, another well known retailer or bank is hit by a hacker attack. How can you protect yourself?
Hundred of kids will be out trick-or-treating this week, but before they take a bite of that candy, it's important to know what's in it.
Toledo fire crews battled an overnight fire in east Toledo early Thursday morning at a vacant house in the 800 block off Willow Avenue.
Search efforts for a missing Monroe County woman are ramping up as dozens of volunteers gathered to look for 22-year-old Chelsea Bruck.
The first Honor Flight was in April of 2008 and the crowd has grown over the last seven years.
A string of robberies in Bowling Green have a lot of similarities to one reported in Perrysburg last week. Even some of the stolen items from Perrysburg were found in Bowling Green.
Tuesday a woman woke up to find a man in her home in the Hidden Harbor neighborhood in Holland.
Wednesday, October 29 WTOL -Nicholas Braylock, 19, is charged with murder after a shooting in the 2600 block of Briar Lane Monday afternoon left one victim dead.
- Grumpy Cat's new movie shows she should have stayed a memeThe Verge Friday, October 31 Sometimes the internet takes things too far. Grumpy Cat, neÃ© Tardar Sauce, was born in 2012, and b...
- Marine freed from Mexico jailCNN Friday, October 31 A Mexico court has ordered the release of U.S. Marine reservist Andrew Paul Tahmooressi, held in a M...
- Portland woman being monitored for Ebola taken to Providence Milwaukie HospitalKPTV Friday, October 31 A Portland woman who recently visited Africa and was being monitored for Ebola developed a sustained...
- Police: Impaired driver slams car into group of trick-or-treaters in VancouverKPTV 3 hr ago Two children and two adults out trick-or-treating on Halloween night were struck by an impaired driv...
- Rudy’s Huge Night Lifts Kings Past BlazersNBA.com 3 hr ago
- 3rd school shooting victim diesCNN 4 hr ago A third victim of last week's shooting at a Washington state high school has died, according to...
- Man designs epic wheelchair costumes for stepsonWFSB Friday, October 31 One Colorado man is making sure his stepson has the top costume for Halloween this year, and it'...
- Sole Survivor Charged In Trigg County MurdersWTVF Friday, October 31 The only survivor of a shooting that left three family members dead, along with another man, has now...
- Woman hit by truck awakens from coma, gives birth in FloridaCBS News Friday, October 31 Tampa woman in a coma for several weeks gives birth to a healthy baby girl by C-section
- Toledo man pleads guilty, gets 16 to life in ex-girlfriend's murderWTOL Friday, October 31 A Toledo man has accepted a plea agreement from prosecutors, admitting he killed his ex-girlfriend. ...
- St. John's Jesuit evacuated, students and staff safeWTOL Friday, October 31 St. John's Jesuit High School and Academy have been evacuated because of a bomb threat. All stu...
- Police shoot dog attacking child in north ToledoWTOL Friday, October 31 Toledo Police say they shot and killed a dog Thursday after they saw it attacking a four-year-old bo...
- Why Jennifer Lopez Felt 'Unworthy' of Love NBC News 2 hr ago Jennifer Lopez discusses her battles with heartbreak and low self-esteem in an exclusive two-part in...
- VIDEO: Was there a cover-up over Primodos?BBC News 41 min ago The BBC's Katie Collins reports on a possible cover-up relating to the use of the hormonal preg...
- Brandon's exit may not be only change at MichiganAP 1 hr ago By NOAH TRISTER
- Crime Stoppers offering cash reward for information on 2011 Halloween Flint shooting deathMLive.com Friday, October 31 It's been 3-years since an 18-year-old Flint man was shot and killed on the city's north s...
- Lenawee Crime Stoppers asking for anonymous tips to stop drug dealersWTOL 6 hr ago The program is called 'Report a Drug Dealer.' Crime Stoppers are looking for anonymous inf...
- Crime Stoppers offers reward for information about Halloween 2011 murderWJRT Friday, October 31 Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information about the murder of D'Wan Brown.