Choose Your News
Resumes will not be accepted via e-mail. You must apply online to be considered. To apply for this position visit; If you would like more information... [Read More]
The sudden closing of the Maple Hill Residential Care Home in Waterbury has exacerbated the availability of affordable senior housing in Vermont but there are... [Read More]
Senators Leahy and Sanders, and Congressman Welch... [Read More]
WPTZ recently remembered our 41st American president who signed into law the Americans with Disabilities Act, requiring handicap parking places and accessible doors, and with... [Read More]
The Strengthening Families Grant Program was established by the Child Development Division (CDD) of the Department for Children and Families in the Agency of Human... [Read More]
Dear Child Care Providers   The division has received a report that someone may have impersonated a child care licensor last week at a registered family... [Read More]
Dear child care providers, The Child Development Division is committed to helping providers provide high quality early education and care to the children in their... [Read More]
The Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles undertook a review of DMV administrative rule #25 titled Rules and Instructions Governing Overweight and Over Dimension Vehicle Permits. ... [Read More]
Today is the start of Brake Safety Week, the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance's (CVSA) week-long initiative focused on the inspection, identification and removal of commercial... [Read More]
PUBLIC COMMENT REQUEST:     (If no postings are available you may contact DAIL through the Web Inquiry Form or check the Department Division websites... [Read More]
What is Results Based Accountability (RBA)? Simply put, RBA is a way to measure success. We use it to measure the success of our programs... [Read More]
Here are some of the programs administered by the Office of Veterans Affairs.  Most of these links will take you to pages within the Veteran... [Read More]
Robert E. Burke, Director Robert directs the day-to-day operations of the Office of Veterans Affairs. He leads the team in ensuring that Vermont's veterans receive the state and federal benefits... [Read More]
General Benefits Line (877) 222-8387... [Read More]
Who Should I Contact First if I'm Having Trouble Making Ends Meet? Veterans and their families who are having a hard time with basic life... [Read More]
The Official Website of the State of Vermont - Your gateway to information about living, working, visiting, and doing business in Vermont, and to Vermont... [Read More]
Please complete the following form to request use of State facilities. Permission for use is issued at the discretion of the Commissioner of Buildings &... [Read More]
The Office of Purchasing & Contracting (OPC) has created master contracts with a number of contractors to enable state agencies to quickly and efficiently obtain... [Read More]
The Office of Purchasing & Contracting (OPC) on behalf of the State of Vermont, its departments, offices, institutions, and other agencies of the State of... [Read More]
Donate Life America continues to support state level DMV outreach by building a strong national partnership with the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA). ... [Read More]