Choose Your News
The Marshall University Board of Governors will have a special board meeting at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22, via conference call to consider purchasing two... [Read More]
The Marshall University men's golf team finished its 2019-20 fall season with a fourth-place finish at the 11-team Dayton Flyer Invitational Tuesday afternoon from the... [Read More]
Freshman Tyler Jones scored a 1-under-par 70 in the final round to finish 10th overall and help the Marshall University men's golf team to a... [Read More]
Marshall University School of Pharmacy collected $700 to benefit the A.D. Lewis Community Center in Huntington during "Penny Wars," a competitive fundraiser among classes, faculty... [Read More]
Marshall University is preparing for homecoming week, which will include a "momentous" announcement during the first half of the football game. [Read More]
Though non-white minorities make up roughly 3% of West Virginia's population, they disproportionately suffer from disease diagnoses and mortalities compared to the other 97%, according... [Read More]
The Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) program at Marshall University has been reaccredited, according to a news release from the university. It has been awarded 10... [Read More]
The Marshall University School of Music will host the Central City New Music Series and present a solo performance by acclaimed double bassist Pascal Niggenkemper... [Read More]
Though non-white minorities make up roughly 3% of West Virginia's population, they disproportionately suffered from disease diagnoses and mortalities compared to the other 97%, according... [Read More]
A Purple Heart given to a Huntington native killed during World War II was gifted to Marshall University Friday. [Read More]
Fourth-year Marshall University School of Pharmacy students Morgan Bridwell and Emily Davis won the 2019 clinical skills competition sponsored by the Marshall University Student Society... [Read More]
The Marshall University volleyball team is back on the road for a Conference USA match at 7 p.m. Friday at Middle Tennessee. [Read More]
Marshall University's School of Music will present "La Tragedie de Carmen" at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, at Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church, 513 10th... [Read More]
Marshall University is the first college football program to offer a scholarship to Corbin Page, but the Thundering Herd is highly unlikely to be the... [Read More]
The combination of adding a stop in Charleston, a Marshall University homecoming weekend in Huntington, and some fast thinking is turning the Autumn Colors Express... [Read More]
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine will welcome alumni and their families back to Huntington for its 33rd annual homecoming celebration Friday and... [Read More]
West Virginia Popular Tags
Annual Candlelight Vigil - Appalachian Prison Book Project Apbp - Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home - Beckley Police Department Alumni Association - Belmont County - Black Knight Historic Ballroom - Breast Cancer Awareness - Brock Purdy - Cabell County - Craven Shires Funeral - Digital Exclusive - Dr Patrice Harris - Eastern Panhandle - Effective Oct - Fall Festival - Fayette County - Fayetteville WV WVNS - Frost Advisory - Gold-Blue Debut - Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown - Greater Huntington - Hugh Puckett SR - Incite Hope - Iowa State - Joe Scates - Kanawha County Commissioner - London-Listed Diversified Gas - Matt Campbell - Monroe County - Mu Game Balls - Nobody's Made more Growth': - Oglebay Resort - Ohio High School Athletic Association - Ohio Valley - Old Dominion - Operation Christmas Child - Osiris Shrine Circus - Parkersburg South - Pink Luncheon - Pink is My Power Color - Pos--School W-L Rating - Preston County According - Princeton West Virginia - Purple Heart - Puskar Stadium There - Raleigh Playhouse - Roselawn Memorial Gardens - Shady Spring - Spring Valley - St Clair Funeral Home - St Cloud Commons - St Louis Mo CNN/WTRF - St Mary's Medical Center - TJ Simmons - Tazewell Virginia - Three West Virginia Army National Guard - Twitterrough Riders Saturday#oudnapictwittercom/xvhk899jgy— Oklahoma Football - West Virginia Department - West Virginia State Police - West Virginia Supreme Court - West Virginia's Minimum Wage - Wheeling Nailers - When West - White Sulphur Springs Public Library - Women's Resource Center - Wva WTRF